Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ciara is twelve months update.


This is my sister Niamh playing, I spend a lot of time just watching them playing their very interesting games.
I decided to crawl one day before my birthday, and I discovered that I can move around at super top speeds. I am a lot happier now, because I can get to everything I need and don't have to ask anyone else to help, oh and I also started standing on my legs the very same week.
I know that these clothes are for dressing myself, the problem is how to get them over my head.

I can say some more words now - Bye bye,
hello (I pick up a my mom's phone and say hello),
teddy,
didi (this is my special name for my blanket)
Jude (and I can point to him too)
toe (and I can point to it, aswell as my head, fingers and tum tum)
mama (whenever I need love)
dada (especially when he first comes home from work)
yum yum (especially when I see my mom take my food bowl out
the cupboard)
ligh (for light)
meeaow(when I see the cat)
woof (when I see a dog)
up (when I stand)
Kiki (that's what everyone calls me for short)

Favourite Song: This little light of mine (and I do the actions too)
Favourite toys: All my teddies
Favourite activities: Watching anyone jump - this gets me into hysterics
Rummaging through the baking cupboard
Unpacking sock drawers and laundry baskets
Song time in the morning after my milk
Playing hiding under blanket games with daddy
Favourite food: Pasta with sauce
Any fruit
Favourite animal: cat (especially our own cat Marmite, he makes me extremely excited, but he always runs away when I try to crawl after him, I better stop grabbing him so much)

2 comments:

jim russell said...

Ciara cuddles is wonderful.What a busy blog.Fiona did Ciara have a 1st birthday party? I have no photos of the day.Please send if you have
Love Dad @ Granddad xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hello little Kiki, you are getting so cleaver and so cute too. You will be walking soon I am sure. Lots of love and kisses from your Nana.