Sunday, November 2, 2008
Autumn in Kew Gardens
I needed to collect quite a lot of leaves for a tree study that we are doing with about 30-40 children (that's a lot of leaves), so off we went to Kew Gardens after church and were blessed with a glorius autumn day.
Niamh spotted the tulip tree(in the background on the left) in it's lovely autumn apparel and exclaimed "Oh, there's my old friend"

Eden couldn't resist creating a shower of fallen leaves over herself.


Jude didn't take long to join in.

When we arrived at this tree, Jude got so excited and said "This is my favourite one of all", I instantly knew why he had said that, it was because it was the most vibrant of them all. Jude has been noticing colours very keenly since he was about 2, and I have had ladies from church come up to me and tell me that he has complimented them on their colours that they are wearing. He too always beamingly comments on how I am dressed if I wear something brighter than the normal natural tones that I wear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Jude,
That is so good to know that you are noticing colours...your daddy is so very good with colours too.
Love you.
How I love these pictures of you all in Kew Gardens, the trees are so beautiful. You look as if you are having fun.
Post a Comment