Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Of doctors, easter eggs and pizzas

Ayla enjoys dressing up, and wanted to put on the whole doctor's outfit.

Our cleaner always buys the children easter eggs(and birthday presents, and christmas presents.  They are always so grateful, especially since we don't really buy easter eggs.

And this is the reason why, a small portion of the easter eggs that were given to the children by friends and neighbours.

We have finally disovered a really quick, tasty and healthy wholewheat pizza recipe to use.  The kids love it and prefer it to the storebought pizzas, I love that it is so easy to make.

Tucking in!!  Jude normally likes his with meat, and the girls like their with pineapple.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a recipe for your wholegrain pizza? I have one I am currently using (you can check it out here: http://whosrunningthisplaceanyway.wordpress.com/2012/06/28/pizza-mania-and-some-things-im-looking-forward-to/ ) that we all like, but something a bit more simple would be nice :) I am in the UK as well! but leaving in about 6 weeks to return to the US (we are US military).