Eden please can you draw me a picture, the same as the one on the white board with the horse I will pay you 2 pounds for it, I would like to frame it so you must make it very special. Ask mom if she will post it for you.
I am so proud of you all holding the little creatures, especially the snakes...ug.
3 comments:
Ciaras wonderful Niamh looks great Edens very clever Where's Jude?
Love you all Granddad
Ciara you have a sweet little laugh. You are getting so pretty.
Love from nana Norma and uncle Peter.
Eden please can you draw me a picture, the same as the one on the white board with the horse I will pay you 2 pounds for it, I would like to frame it so you must make it very special. Ask mom if she will post it for you.
I am so proud of you all holding the little creatures, especially the snakes...ug.
Lots of love from nana Norma and uncle Peter.
Post a Comment