Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Ciara is 8 months



Singing "Twinkle Little Star"

Age: 8 months
Eye colour: Blue
Hair colour: Light Brown
Number of teeth: 2
Favourite song: Teddy Bear touch the ground
Favourite Book: I wonder on the farm (especially the cow page)
Favourite Food: Anything with fish in
Favourite toy: Tweety (because she has nice fluffy hair to stroke)
Favourite object: Winnie the pooh fleece blanket (especially near my face)
Favourite Words: I'm trying to say light, because I get so excited by the light with all the pretty beads on the top of the stairs
Favourite Sounds: mamamama, bababababa, blowing raspberries
I don't like:
  • being on my tummy
  • being left alone for longer than a few minutes (unless I am in my cot, then you can leave me for quite a while)
  • sun in my eyes
  • waiting too long for my food
  • being held by some ladies (I am always happy in mens arms)
  • being quiet in church

3 comments:

granttheslant said...

Very Cute!

jim russell said...

Ciara 8 months and I have n't had a hug. Stop hugging any more men till I see you. Better by the day. Eden,Niamph and Jude. Love You Granddad

Anonymous said...

Hello little beauty, you are tooooooo cute and I can't wait to give you a hug and kiss.