My favourite colour: Fluorescent pink (this makes me very excited).
My favourtie food : Broccoli and Cauliflower in cheese sauce (I have been known to guzzle down three bowls)
My favourite fruit: Fresh blueberries - my first fruit I don't need mushed or chopped
Favourite song: Wind the bobbin up - especially the part with the pointing
I am bored of:
- most of my toys - give me some tupperware and noisy measuring containers
- labels - don't even show me
- Watching and waving at the aeroplanes flying over the house
- Watching the neighbours outside (yes, I am a bit nosey)
- Unpacking every toy container
- Going through the drawers
- I can say "ca" for cat (only when I see the real thing)
- mama only when I need to be fetched out of the cot
- kiki - must be important, because everybody keeps on saying it to me
- kiss you if you ask me, and I can ask you to kiss me
- do high fives
- I have my blanket near my face
- I have a full tummy
- I see my brother and sisters first thing after waking up
- I see the cat
I have crawled backwards (once), so I can do it, but please don't put me on my tummy because I absolutely hate it.
2 comments:
Ciara. You look great at nine months. Love Granddad. XXXX
Hi little Ciara,
You are getting cuter by the day,
your nana is going to give you lots of hugs and kisses soooooon.
Love from,
Nana and Uncle Peter.
Post a Comment