Thursday, January 29, 2009
My raw food junkie
Normally I eat a big plate of salad at least once a day, and it is filled with all sorts of raw food, like raw beetroot, raw butternut, carrots, pineapple, lettuce, red peppers etc. The children never want to eat a salad like this, and can't understand the whole concept of eating raw food, but the other day Ciara had noticed what I was eating and asked me for some, rather enthusiastically. I thought she would have a taste and have no more, but as soon as she tasted it, she went crazy for more and more and more. See the beetroot face below and how much she is enjoying it, yay someone to enjoy raw food with. Today she was asking for my huge flat mushroom, and couldn't get enough of it either.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello little Ciara,
Well if that is not a face showing enjoyment then I don't know.
Wonderful Fi that she loves it, hope it continues...very healthy.
Lots of love,
Nana.
Post a Comment