You juice it of course. Apples, oranges, carrots and a bag of spinach juiced. Add raspberries and a banana. And Voila - the children love it - even Ciara guzzles it down.
How well did the spinach get cut up? When I tried it a few years ago I was so disappointed as we had tiny bits of spinach (just chopped up really small) and it was NOT a hit at ALL. Do you have an juice extractor for the apples and carrots? I tried one of these too and was also disappointed, I was throwing away so much.
1 comment:
How well did the spinach get cut up? When I tried it a few years ago I was so disappointed as we had tiny bits of spinach (just chopped up really small) and it was NOT a hit at ALL.
Do you have an juice extractor for the apples and carrots? I tried one of these too and was also disappointed, I was throwing away so much.
Post a Comment