Thursday, March 12, 2009

Niamh is 6 !

Wow, it is hard to believe that our little baby girl is now already 6. I praise the Lord for the 6 wonderful years he has blessed her and us with. Niamh is such a delight to have around the house. She is always so inquisitive and incredibly sharp, if I ever need to find something that is lost, guaranteed Niamh knows where it is. Her memory retention is astounding to me, and she learns so very, very quickly. She is always helpful and enthusiastic, we love her to bits and bits, her amazing personality has enriched our lives in a wonderful way.

She loves these sandals, now we just need some summer.
This was a big surprise for Niamh, she had no idea we were getting her a bike.
Her elation when she saw her new bike.
Dad in the throes of putting the design touches on the cake.
Niamh loved her Polly Pocket cake.


The children arrive, and some games are played.


Ciara pretty much slept through the whole party, but has a new love for balloons after she saw so many colourful ones hanging up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Niamh, 6 wow, I just love your cake, it is so pretty, and what a lovely surprise to get a bicycle. Mommy says you are a delight, and I believe that, and getting so pretty to.

Love you so much, enjoy all your presents.
Lots of love