Eden has now been playing piano for 1 year. Her exams have unfortunately been pushed back twice now, even though she was ready for them in December. Hopefully her teacher will manage to arrange them for May which is the plan. Even though she is doing the Grade 1 exam, her playing is further along. She has just been given this piece to play, it is a Grade 4 piece. She started it one and a half weeks ago - her teacher has not heard her play it yet, so there will be things she needs to work on I am sure, but she is enjoying playing it.
2 comments:
Eden I just can't believe it is one year since you started with your piano. How well you have progressed.You must have worked vey hard.Thank you for these video updates which keep us up to date with your progress.See you soon.
Lots of love.
Granddad XXXX
Brilliant Eden, that is very inspiring. It is so good to hear you playing so well. I am amazed how you have progressed in just a year.
I believe you are getting so tall too, nearly up to my chin I think.
Lots of love from Nana.
Post a Comment