Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Funny things they say!

The children come up with so many funny things everyday, I wish I had recorded them all. I am so enjoying Ciara's curiosity and observation - today she says to me "Mummy, mummy I found the moon!!"

Another thing I don't want to forget is when we dropped my dad off at the airport, she asked me "Where is Grandad gone", I said that he has gone in an aeroplane to Africa, to which she replied forlornly "Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, Grandad Jim up in the sky". Ever since she saw Grandad leave, she has become much more interested in where all the aeroplanes are going to, she often asks "Where is that aeroplane going?"

She is also quite famous for bossing her brother around, and once while driving in the car, Jude got upset about something, and I could hear her say behind me, "Calm down, Jude, calm down", she is also very quick to tell him "No touch Jude".

When I read her a story book, she gets much more enjoyment out of it when I change my voice for the different characters, and whenever the character is crying, then I act out the crying, which she has always found amusing, but over the last few days she has started saying to me "Big girl mommy, big girl" - she is telling me to be a big girl and not to cry, not sure where she has got this from, because I don't ever say that to her, lol.

No comments: