Sunday, October 18, 2009
Movie Reward
I promised Eden she could have a reward for finishing her maths book. Of course her first request was a tarantula, followed by a snake, then a slow worm, and then some kind of large beetle. Finally I said nothing living, she then saw an advertisement for "The Fantastic Mr Fox" (Roald Dahl) which has been made into a movie. She has read the book dozens of times over, so I said she could go with Dad on Saturday, but unfortunately the movie is not out until later this month, and so she took her brother and sister along too to watch the 3D movie "Up" on Saturday. It was the first time they got to experience wearing 3D glasses, and watching a 3D movie, and they loved the movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Eden,
I remember when I first saw a 3D movie wearing glasses.......very scarey it was all about a lion.
Clever girl for finishing your maths.
Lots of love from nana.
Post a Comment