Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ayla growing fast

Ayla seems to be getting so big so quick now. Every morning is a blessing to me as I wake up with her next to me, Michael normally puts her in bed with me first thing in the morning and it makes my day every day to look over to this happy little baby full of smiles and giggles.


Her looks have changed quite a lot since the last blog entry, her girly features are starting to come through.
Always full of smiles for anyone willing to have a chat to her.
Bath times are a favourite of hers. The funny thing is she always demands milk when her bath time is finished, she seems to act like it is the only way it should be, bath first and then milk(quickly).
We bought a crib off ebay, it is the size in between a cot and moses basket so it won't take a lot of space in our room and she will be able to stay in it for about another 4 months. In the photo she is smiling at the mobile above her head, she also likes to chat to it.

1 comment:

Norma Farmer said...

Wow little Ayla, I won't be able to say that for much longer if you keep getting so big. I love the crib, what a lovely idea.

I still see Mike's sisters there Fi, she has their smile. What a sweet little girl, love you tons Ayla.