I have been very spoilt this year. Of course I knew I would be getting something sports related, but never thought it would be this. I usually go to my gym during the winter months if the weather is just too bad to run(it has to be quite bad for this to happen), but it really makes so much sense to take the money spent on a gym membership and use it to invest in what I use most at the gym. My problem has always been that home treadmills are never as good as gym ones, but we got some good advice and went and tried out a lot of treadmills on the weekend. The one I chose feels fabulous to run on, and has a lot of functions that I will be using(like creating my own workouts and downloading them to the treadmill). All set for winter running now :D
And it folds away too!



No comments:
Post a Comment