Since going low carb I have changed my breakfast around a bit - no more granola or oats for a while. I came up with this recipe and it was great- it is simply 1 egg, some extra egg whites(I buy them in a carton), ground flaxseed, mashed butternut, cinnamon, vanilla essence and chia seeds. I kind of just mix them by feel, but if anyone wants the exact recipe I will measure next time. Make them as you would crumpets, oh and I added a few cranberries too which made it very interesting.
This one was my original recipe which I also made up, it is the same as above but instead of the butternut and cranberries, it has banana and blueberries.
These two girls love playing dress up, and since Ciara for the most part doesn't like winter clothes, she dresses in summer clothes indoors when we are not going out.
Not exactly ballet, but they had fun just dancing.
And being a bit crazy because the camera was out.
More like an around the fire dance.
If I did that with my ankle I would be in crutches.
A bit more like ballet.
Eden, always coming up with new ideas, all her paintings are adorning her brother and sister's walls next to their bed.
Another great recipe is an egg wrap - just 1 egg a bit of egg white, flaxseed and herbs, fried like a pancake and filled with vegetables - I got this idea from the Above Rubies girls.
I am convinced that it was my old pair of trainers that caused me injury - I had about 1600km on them, these are the same model but in my favourite colour, the pain in my knee is slowly subsiding.
No comments:
Post a Comment