Friday, November 26, 2010
Family updates
Ayla has been really tuned into new sounds, and I noticed she was tuning in to the sound of this biscuit tin the other day so I gave it to her with a wooden spoon to bang away at!

She also enjoyed banging it with her hands.
Eating by myself now - I can just get the slippery banana pieces into my mouth by myself.
Ciara concentrating intently on what her sister is doing as Eden makes biscuits.
Eden's new love is avocado, she has NEVER been a fan of avocado, whilst all the rest of us sees it as a lovely treat(and for Ayla it's a daily item on her menu). But as they say necessity is..... We ran out of peanut butter and strawberry jam which are both of her lunch time favourites so she had a taste of mashed avocado with salt on homemade bread and she hasn't looked back since - who can blame her.
Jude and Ciara are so close in age they have the ability to rub each other up the wrong way at times, but as they are getting older they are starting to really value each other's company.
Molly and Tessa both LOVE sitting with Ciara. This is because Ciara loves anything soft to touch, and so she strokes them and rubs them for ages, what more could a cat ask for.
I had to chuckle when I saw Niamh walking around with this laminated Dragon stuck to her shoulder, what a picture. She has obviously really enjoyed the "How to train your Dragon" series of books!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment