Thursday, November 4, 2010
When only mommy will do!
Ayla has been extremely attached to me over the past few weeks. One of her top teeth came out yesterday so I think that is what has been bothering her, I am sure she has been in pain. Normally I am able to hand her over to Eden or Niamh to hold, sometimes she will be happy with them, but most times she ends up wanting to be with me. Even though she is my 5th I am still amazed how much comfort these little ones draw from their mommy and I love holding her so much. Sometimes it is tough when I am doing other things with the children and I cannot hold her, but most times I just indulge in having this little bundle of love so close to me, I feel so blessed.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Fi,
Sorry to hear my little baba has been in pain, the first of many more to come. Lovely pics of you both, gosh she is growing and is so beautiful. Love you both.
Mom. xxxxxxx
Post a Comment