On one of our trips out to a park I had placed the camera on our push chair, Ciara had come along and without thinking she took the camera out and dropped it on the floor so that she could climb into the push chair. I looked at the camera on the floor and for a moment couldn't quite comprehend what had happened, and then was quite shocked that our camera had just been dropped. I quickly tried it out to see if it still worked but the autofocus on the lens was no longer working and I had to manually focus to take a photo. Then Mike and I went to a wedding and as I got out of the car I grabbed a few bags and the camera but unfortunately I had not grasped the camera properly and it went crashing to the floor. We tried it out but it was dead. So we have no camera and haven't been able to take photos for days.
I then got the new iphone 4, fortunately this has a 5 mega pixel camera on it and hd video recorder(so I will be getting a lot more video of the kids), but still it is not the same as having an SLR. I gave my other iphone to Grant and he surprised us by giving us his old canon dslr in return, which is similar to the one we had, so I am very pleased to have a good camera in the house, and a little camera on my phone that does a good job too.


Testing out Grant's camera while the children drink hot chocolate.
1 comment:
Hi,
Just two adorable girls, where are pics of the others?
Post a Comment