This is the first time I have seen pacers at Bushy Park, what a great idea. The flag they are holding is the time they finish the race in, so if you want to go for a specific time then you can stick with one of them, or just use them as pacers. Niamh just finished her race over 30 minutes, I am sure if she had seen the pacer she would have pushed herself, she so much wants to break the 30 minute barrier.Sunday, October 17, 2010
Running Bushy with Brad
Our cousin Bradley is over from Australia and today was the first time I have seen him since he was 7 (about 15 years ago), when his family immigrated to Australia. He is over here on a Kontiki tour around Europe and has been staying with James and Lana for a few weeks.
This is the first time I have seen pacers at Bushy Park, what a great idea. The flag they are holding is the time they finish the race in, so if you want to go for a specific time then you can stick with one of them, or just use them as pacers. Niamh just finished her race over 30 minutes, I am sure if she had seen the pacer she would have pushed herself, she so much wants to break the 30 minute barrier.
James coming in.
And Bradley not too long after.
James and Brad!!
This is the first time I have seen pacers at Bushy Park, what a great idea. The flag they are holding is the time they finish the race in, so if you want to go for a specific time then you can stick with one of them, or just use them as pacers. Niamh just finished her race over 30 minutes, I am sure if she had seen the pacer she would have pushed herself, she so much wants to break the 30 minute barrier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment