Sunday, October 17, 2010
Ayla 8 months
I always say that I love the 8 month mark as their little personalities shine through and they seem to all of a sudden give so much in return for the love we shower on them, but in all honesty little Ayla reached this stage at 7 months. She seems to be one month ahead of herself in most things, she was smiling in the first two weeks, was rolling very soon(right off the bed as a result), crawling/pushing along at 5 months, saying mama and standing at 7 months. All our hearts are overflowing with love for her, she is such a gentle sweet soul, very chatty and what I hold close to my heart is that she just loves to sit with me for long periods of time with her head against my shoulder, I feel her whole body relax and I know there is nothing else in the world that she would rather be doing. And when I want to put her down, her little hands grip my arms as tight as they can in the hope that she stays right where she is. She is also quite obsessive about finding little things around the house, and I have to be so vigilant with her, we have already had one call to 999 over a choking scare with her when she tried to swallow a small sticker.
Niamh loved dressing her up in this little fairy outfit.

She loves to be around the girls when they are practicing their music.
And loves to find anything she can stand up against.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment