Saturday, October 22, 2011
Half Term fun in Kew Gardens
I had been cooped up all week not feeling great, so by the weekend even though I still wasn't well, I wanted us to all get out for some fresh air and so the kids could run around.
The morning was gorgeously sunny, but for the second weekend in a row the morning was also very chilly. The kids had all stripped off their jumpers within the first hour though.
A different view over the lake and palm house.
We so treasure the time we have together on the weekends.
Two little munchkins getting into all sorts of adventure.
Eden and Niamh's new thing at Kew Gardens is to go off exploring on their own, but they always stay kind of within earshot, Jude tries to join in to, but the game for them is to lose everyone, so he normally comes running back on his own.
My handsome boy, Jude!
There is always very professional face painting in half term, and I like that Eden feels she is not too old to still have it done.
So much fun on the swing, I love their expressions on all their faces.
Wild animals!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello all,
It is good to see you all out and about, and does look colder now. Sorry you have the winter on the way.
Yes you are looking so handsome Jude and growing taller too.
Love to see all the painted faces, miss you all, love from Nana.
Post a Comment