Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Portraits, pomegranates and protein pancakes

It's been a while since I have got some shots of the children, which is quite sad because I really love love love my canon. Eden and Niamh were dressed quite nicely, sometimes they wake up and just want to look more special than jeans and t-shirt and this was one of those days. I quickly got them outside to get some photos, and then Jude joined in. The smaller two were having great fun on the trampoline so I just left them to their playing.


Jude was standing behind me making them laugh.

My children absolutely love pomegranates.  I was overhearing them as they ate it and was just smiling.  The call the fruit rubies, and they act as though they are big giants mining in caves finding their "treasure trove", and they were going on and on about how sweets don't come anywhere near how good this fruit is, they're passionate about them for sure.



Eden posing again.
I have finally found a great hunga busta for mid morning, these are protein pancakes made from egg white, protein powder, flaxseed and sometimes I add a bit of oats, cinnamon and vanilla.

Very yummy, healthy and just hit the spot for me.

No comments: