I was wondering what to make for our "In the garden" theme that we are doing at the moment with the little ones. So far they have made a beautiful flower painting, a splodge butterfly(and since Ciara is totally obsessed, and I mean totally, she plays with snails every day, and collects them, and names them, and makes houses for them) I wanted to do a snail. Looking online for some crafty ideas I came across some snail biscuits - perfect. She was able to roll them out herself and shaped them. We did modify them and turned them into healthy biscuits, so we are all able to munch on them guilt free. She also jazzed them up a bit with lovely decorations, this is the part where Ayla really got involved, she hadn't been to successful in shaping snails out of biscuit dough ;-)
The original recipe is here:
http://www.eggs.ca/cooking-with-eggs/recipe/cinnamon-snail-cookies/
1 comment:
Those look good enough to eat. Ha.
Post a Comment