
Ciara has been bringing me the Letterland book for a few days now asking me to read it to her, and loves paging through it by herself, so I figure she is letting me know she wants to learn the letters. Eden knew all the letters by 23 months, Niamh was just after 2 and Jude was about 2 and a half, so she is going to be just like the others.

Once I played the cd that goes along with the book she was really captivated, and in 2 days has already learnt to recognise 4 of the characters.

Eden and Niamh are making and advent calendar for the wall this Christmas. This is Niamh's first proper sewing project and she took to it really well, with very careful and neat stitches. Here she is sewing pouches to put on the advent calendar to put sweeties inside for each day before Christmas.

A tradition with the children is always apples after breakfast, and it is always accompanied by book reading too. But today the children picked up some photo albums and had a good time just looking at all the baby photos.

Jude has recently started enjoying making Hama bead creations. He decided to do this rainbow all by himself and even got the colours in the right order by himself.

Jude and Ciara had a lot of fun playing with Happyland train and town today. It is so lovely when the older ones teach the younger how to do imaginary play.


Ciara is an extreme busy body, so I have to be really well prepared to keep her busy in the day otherwise I won't get anything done. Moving this little table into the playroom has really been a lifesaver as she so much wants to get involved in all the table work that the others do, but would create havoc with all their schoolwork. So now she has her table, she can do a lot of things on her own, like playdough, painting and drawing.
1 comment:
Hi all,
It is so good to see all the projects you are involved in, I can't believe it when I see how big Ciara is getting. Good work Jude with the bead art.
Love you all,
Nana.
PS No pics of Eden, miss her.
Post a Comment