Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Frogspawn expedition
This was our second expedition this year to find and collect frogspawn. We couldn't see any the first time and I was pretty worried we may have missed it again(we missed last year because we were in SA), and I really wanted Jude and Ciara to see the tadpoles developing into frogs, especially since Jude cannot remember the frogs we had two years ago! This time we were joined by our good friends - The Philpotts.
Jude and Reuben really enjoy each other's company.
Having fun climbing trees on the way.
Eden was the first to spot frogspawn much to everyones excitement.
A nice catch!!
We came across more a bit further on, I am sure we are still at the early stages of the frogspawning season as there is normally a lot more around.
Ayla enjoyed being outdoors(barefoot too).
Lots of exploring taking place.
Love those little clenched fists. It has really taken us a while to get used to seeing this little Ayla walk around. She walked the soonest of all our children, but she is also really petite, so it is so funny to see this little "baby" walking confidently around everywhere.
Caleb and Ciara, such close friends!!
I love this one of them exploring together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment