Saturday, March 26, 2011
A lovely looong walk!
Aaah, sunshine and warmth and a beautiful park by the river, who needs more of an insentive than that to get outdoors. And so we all set out to Marble Hill Park.
Being creatures of habit, we always turn right when we hit the Thames, and then walk along to the Thames to the children's playground. I just imagined that left never went anwhere?? But this time, Mike said he would like to go left and I thought why not, and it turned out to be a really long and lovely walk.
Feeding the ducks along the way as usual.
Still waiting for leaves to grow on most of the trees, so still somewhat of a wintery landscape with hints of green leaves here and there. This has to be my favourite season of the year, I feel like I am coming out of hibernation just like all the animals and plants around.
Brilliant colours bouncing off the water.
A pic with dad.
After quite a walk, we came across a playground with a little teahouse attached, what a perfect stop for a coffee.
Eden's tiger face must've been attractive to a certain toddler who wouldn't leave her alone, so she spent some time on the see-saw and spin chair with him.
Like father, like daughter?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I walk along there most mornings..wakes me up! You can carry on round in a circle to Teddington Lock - long tho for kiddies
Post a Comment