Friday, September 23, 2011

Ciara is 4

Ciara has been asking for a bike with pedals for some time now. She has been using the push along bike and wants to progress to what her sisters and brothers have. This was a great second hand bike that I picked up off ebay, and in the colour she wanted too!
She loved her present and wanted to put her piglet in the back seat immediately.
Her sister was kind enough to take her for some riding practice. This was her first time with pedals and she got the hang of it quickly. (Thanks for the lovely dress Nana).

We then set about making her a cake. Niamh had some icing writing practice with the left over icing. Ciara helped decorate the cake.

We then went off to Kew Gardens to meet up with daddy for a birthday picnic. The weather was lovely and the sun was very bright, which is why everyone is squinting in all the photos.
Having a nice picnic together, I am glad that Ciara got to spend lots of time with her dad on her birthday.

Singing happy birthday!
Her yummy birthday cake.

1 comment:

Norma Farmer said...

Hello my little Ciara, little Kikki Do.

I love you sooooooo much, Happy birthday for no 4...I am so glad you got a beautiful bike, and that you had some special time with Daddy on your birthday.

Lots and lots of love from Nana. xxx