And then, she knew that she was getting another cake for her birthday because she was there when I baked it, and she knew it was going to be a Winnie the pooh cake, but she really had no idea that she would be waking up to this kind of a cake on Saturday morning, and she was over-awed.
Saturday, February 11, 2012
Our cutie pie Ayla is 2
And the lucky little girl got two cakes in celebration of her 2nd birthday. In fact her birthday was on a Monday, and that is when she got cake no.1. She then continued to tell everyone she met in every shop or playgroup that it was her birthday, and she had cake, and she blew out candles. Yep, she really rode the wave of her birthday for the entire 6 days from Monday to Saturday and she loved it.
Nicely decorated by Niamh.
And a big birthday kiss from her special brother.
And then, she knew that she was getting another cake for her birthday because she was there when I baked it, and she knew it was going to be a Winnie the pooh cake, but she really had no idea that she would be waking up to this kind of a cake on Saturday morning, and she was over-awed.
She could not stop looking and admiring. I have been wanting to make this cake for over a year now, so it has been in my mind for a while. Niamh and I made the decorations during the week, so they were all ready and dried by the time we decorated the cake on Friday night, and it took Michael and I about 2 hours to decorate.
Happy and thoughtful little one.
Top view.
And of course Ciara and the rest of the children enjoyed just looking at it.
So sweet.
And another, just because I thought all the pictures of them were so sweet.
Uncle Grant snapped this photo of Ayla when we sang her Happy Birthday!
And then, she knew that she was getting another cake for her birthday because she was there when I baked it, and she knew it was going to be a Winnie the pooh cake, but she really had no idea that she would be waking up to this kind of a cake on Saturday morning, and she was over-awed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to a sweet little 2 year old. Love your sweet smiling face, and what a beautiful cake you have.
All our love uncle Peter and Nana. xxx
Post a Comment