Sunday, February 5, 2012
Snow, glorious snow!
I could not count how many times my children have asked me this winter, "Is it going to snow this year mommy?", and "When is it going to snow?" sometimes multiple times in one day, and I truly am honoured that they think I have this kind of information, but boy was I happy when it finally did snow, and they could stop asking me those two questions.
This is the first year that li'l Ayla can truly enjoy it too, and she loved it.
Cutie pie.
Ciara could stay out in that snow for hours in her warm snow suit.
Snow angels.
And it was so lovely that the snow fell on a Sunday, because they got to build a snowman with daddy.
I love how they always love to have a jump on the trampoline just so they can watch the snow go flying.
Precious boy, you got your snow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi all the moegoes, seems you are all loving the snow.....enjoy.
Lots of love from Nana and Uncle Peter.xxxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment