Saturday, February 25, 2012

A great run and a long walk

It was Mike's turn to run this morning, and everyone is in high spirits(Niamh is missing because she has a gymnastics class at 8am on Saturday). Mike thought that 8 degrees was warm enough to run in shorts.


I love how Ayla is looking at everyone in these two pics, she seems to be thinking, "Why on earth are they doing that?"

It was a great time of adventuring for the kids.
And when we saw Mike running by I could not believe that he was in the front pack, 11th from the front to be exact, he ended up getting a whopping time, such a natural runner.
Later we took a nice long walk in Bushy Park, the sun had come out nicely and decided to warm the day a few degrees more. They ordered ice creams, and I stood a bit longer in the queue for a coffee, I loved walking out to see them all sitting on a log just like this.
Front view.

No comments: