Tuesday, February 9, 2010
2 and 3 Days Old and sharing the love around!
2 Days old, and my looks are already changing. My first two days were a little uncomfortable and I had periods of crying, but I think it was my tummy feeling a bit sore as all the meconium passed out.

I am still trying to figure out how to use my eyes, they keep crossing over and then everything goes funny - the bright light is still a bit too much for me, but I like it at night when the curtains are closed but it is still not dark outside, then I can keep my eyes open for a long time.
Mummy says I am the smallest Macneil so far, and she is happy that my sleeves cover my hands because now I am not able to scratch my face as much as I would've.
My sisters and brother don't want to stop giving me hugs, I know that I am going to have no shortages of love as I grow up.
Having a lovely conversation with my big sister Niamh.
I think my littlest big sister still thinks I am a dolly!!
My brother just adores me, and can't stop kissing the top of my head.
Aaaah what a nice cuddly hug.
Day 3, mommy is happy that I have slept really well at night, and I have not cried at night yet, so far I have slept between 4 and 5 hour stretches at night before I need some more food, but mommy thinks I will get hungrier soon and that will change.
This is what I look like for most of the day, I know I need lots of sleep so I can grow big and strong like my sisters and brother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hello little Ayla you are so beautiful and cuddly. It is just so good to see how much your brother loves you. Your sisters too are going to be a big help for mummy.
It is too wonderful to see the changes already, you are soooooooo cute. Lots and lots of hugs and kisses from Nana and uncle Peter.
Hi Fi and Mike,
Thanks for the pics but can you reset the clock on your web, I don't know if it is wrong on my side or yours it is showing 8.20 am here.....
Thanks,
Love mom.
Post a Comment