Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Making cake decorations

I was asked to make a cake for a lady at our church who was having her 90th Birthday. I was more than happy for the opportunity to get more experience making sugarpaste flowers. I was also very excited about trying out a whimsical cake which is something I have wanted to do for a while.
I did quite a lot at night, but made sure to do some in the day too so that the children could get a chance at learning too.
Eden making roses.
Niamh made a lot of blossoms, but also had a hand at the roses.
Eden decorating the butterflies with edible glitter.
The roses turned out so pretty.
And the butterflies are sweet.
All the blossoms.

1 comment:

Norma Farmer said...

It is great to see you girls getting involved and making the roses and butterflies.

You will be experts in all these things one day.

Enjoyed seeing the picks. of Bushy and the deer.

Love you all Nana. xxx