Eden's grade 5 is coming up soon, and this is one of the pieces she has taught herself to play while I was recovering in bed, it was so soothing listening to her playing it during the day, such a blessing to have children loving music too. We will be so glad when this grade 5 exam is over, Eden has been preparing for it for a long time now. She can easily play grade 5 level pieces but it has been a fair amount of work getting her up to speed on sight reading, but it has paid off wonderfully as she can now work out much more difficult pieces.
Jude is LOVING his violin, who would've thought? As we finished his lesson last week, he sighed in front of the teach and said, "I love violin so much". The teacher has been extremely strict each week on his technique before allowing him to progress too quickly through the songs, but she is really gifted in making it fun for smaller children, I have learnt a lot from her approach to teaching!!
2 comments:
Jude it is just wonderful to hear you play the violen so well, you look so handsome too. Keep up the good work.
Love you lots, Nana and uncle Peter. XXX
Hello Eden,
I enjoyed so much listening to your Grade 5 piece. It is a beautiful tune. Looking forward to your next one.
Love you lots and lots. Nana and uncle Peter. xxx
Post a Comment