Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Portrait of Niamh

I love how this captures Niamh's eyes and expression.
Sunday was a lovely day outdoors and we enjoyed our roast in the garden. I took some pics but I had the camera on the wrong setting so they came out very over exposed. Mike changed it and took a pic of Ciara walking around like a madam with her umbrella.

2 comments:

jim russell said...

Niamh your eyes are just something else, but I have yet to see the photo that does them justice.
Fiona "Sunday Roast"? What was it roast carrot, or roast turnip.
Love Dad

Norma Farmer said...

Neevy, I just love this picture of you, what a pensive expression. Yes you are beautiful, but more importantly is to have a beautiful heart. I pray that you will continue to make that your first priority.......as you said when you were only three "But daddy do we have a beautiful heart?" when dad commented on your girls beauty.
Love from your nana.