Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Father's Day picnic

Grant and Linda again organized a lovely outing on Father's day at Painshill Park, I wonder if this will become a tradition. The weather looked as though it was going to be miserable, but in the afternoon the weather was just gorgeous. Unfortunately I took the camera along with no card in, so no pictures of this gorgeous park and the lovely walk we went on. I am hoping Grant sends me some of the lovely shots he took. (PS - click on the picture to enlarge it - did you spot the grumpy one :D )

3 comments:

jim russell said...

Hello Fiona,It is so nice to see you all together.Especially just seeing all my nine Grandchildren together,and looking so well.This blob has been so nice, and newsy. I always like to be around Bushy,even although it is only on film. Pleasant memories.When you get round to that purge you talked of I will bet that vuvuzela is first on your list. All my love Dad & Granddad xxxxxx.Tell the girls & Jude miss them.PS Lovely Wimbledon weather

Norma Farmer said...

Hi Fi,

It is a beautiful picture, and want to have one enlarged. Just so nice to see you all together, I will ask your brother why he looked so grumpy.... You are looking so good Fi. Lots of love to you all, mom.

Caroline Gill said...

You guys are so lucky!!! When you have a family picnic it is almost like a function, there are so many of you!! What fun, and such a beautiful location!!