Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First foods

I have left feeding Ayla solids for a bit longer than the others, she has just gone 7 months and has started on one meal a day now. She is eating just fruit and vegetables and is really enjoying it, but seems to already want to get it in herself.
Eating carrot made lovingly by my big sister Niamh.
My first food was pear, I reallly enjoyed this one.
This is a net feeder which I have never tried with the others but works extremely well. You put a piece of fresh fruit, like pear or in this case a whole strawberry and baby can chew and suck it all out herself without the danger of choking. Ayla ate this whole strawberry and loved it, it was so cute to pick her up and her whole face smelt of sweet strawberry.

1 comment:

Norma Farmer said...

So sweet Ayla, you are growing up so fast and so cute, miss you.

Lots of love from your nana.