Tuesday, September 7, 2010

PB's for everyone!

There was a full house of Russells and Macneils at Bedfont this week and we even had Ute(from Germany) join us(she was staying with us for the weekend).
Me not happy about not running for a second week in a row thanks to an injury followed by illness.
Grant was out to go sub 20, so came around the first lap in 4th place and looking strong.
Followed by James.
And Michael not too far behind.
Followed by Linda going strong.
And then Niamh.
Eden doesn't even look tired, but she stopped after the first lap saying she only wanted a bit of exercise this morning :D
Grant, James, Linda and Mike all finished setting new Personal Bests for Bedfont!!!
Niamh finishing.
And Aunt Ute pretended to be finishing the race with Ayla and had a photo snapped by the official photographer.
It was so nice to have everyone running together, I look forward to the day when all of us run it together, including Lana, we'll just have to figure out what to do with the 7 children who aren't running :-P

Some of the pics that I took.
Feeding the not very hungry waterfowl. Lana was there too, unfortunately I didn't get her in the picture.
Leader of the Pack :D
Nice side profile.
I caught Evan and Julia having a conversation about whose father was faster.

2 comments:

Norma Farmer said...

Lovely pictures, good to see you all keeping fit, saves me from doing it hehe.

Sibling rivalary being taught hey?

You two, James and Grant, your children are listening, and copying.

But they are too cute ar'nt they,
Evan and Julia.

Caroline Gill said...

We love all your running stories... So inspiring when you are sitting on the couch with a good book (HEE HEE!!)
Maybe the non-running kids could be the waterboys (and girls) for you when you run!!!
I love the sibling rivalry bit!!! Kids are sooo sharp!!