We had a lovely visit with friends last night, and only got home at about 10pm. Jude started coughing when we got home, and was crying about a sore throat. His coughing then started to sound worse, and straight away we knew it was the same croup cough that he in December 2009. We both decided that he needed to go to the hospital straight away, even if we put him to bed we wouldn't get any sleep for worrying about him being able to breathe, so Michael took him while I stayed and looked after the others. At midnight I went to bed, and they were still waiting at the hospital to be seen by the doctor. I fell asleep before they got home at 2am, but Jude had received the medication he needed and we heard no further signs of the cough today.
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Another late night hospital trip
We had a lovely visit with friends last night, and only got home at about 10pm. Jude started coughing when we got home, and was crying about a sore throat. His coughing then started to sound worse, and straight away we knew it was the same croup cough that he in December 2009. We both decided that he needed to go to the hospital straight away, even if we put him to bed we wouldn't get any sleep for worrying about him being able to breathe, so Michael took him while I stayed and looked after the others. At midnight I went to bed, and they were still waiting at the hospital to be seen by the doctor. I fell asleep before they got home at 2am, but Jude had received the medication he needed and we heard no further signs of the cough today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Fi,
Sorry to hear about Jude, gosh what a long wait, are they that busy there?
Glad that he slept after that, you must all be so tire.
Let us know how he is please and give him all our love,
Mom.XXX
Post a Comment