Sunday, January 30, 2011

Big helpers and big friends

Niamh has asked me for months to get her some warm running gear so she can carry on running at the park runs while it is still cold. I was glad I didn't order right away as when I checked this week I saw that the Nike site had a sale on, so I managed to get these warm running outfits for the girls. They were so excited to get it, and we were planning to run this Saturday, but Niamh woke with a sore throat so we decided to wait until it warms up a bit next week.

Eden and Niamh made their Uncle and themselves a milk tart last week, and Eden accidentally used the bread flour for the base. I thought this would make the pastry terrible, but they said it tasted really good.
Eden is ALWAYS willing to help out with her little sister, and her little sister loves her for it. She has just given Ayla a bath!!

1 comment:

Norma Farmer said...

Eden you are so special. I just love you to bits.

Nana.XXX