Sunday, January 30, 2011
Reading books and onto a bottle
Ayla the book reader, the best toys for a child since the pictures are always different, and there are always so many to choose from.

I have finally moved Ayla onto a bottle for her evening feed this week. I have had such a special time of feeding her for a full year, and she has enjoyed every moment of it, so many wonderful memories of snuggling together with her in bed, and so many memories of how much easier it is to feed them in the first year than bottle feed. The food is always available, no bottles or sterilising units to carry around, and always able to comfort them through it when they need comforting. I hope I will always remember those little sounds she made which meant that it was milk she wanted and nothing else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I remember with fondness breast feeding as well. It is a precious time with baby, such a closeness. Bottle feeding cannot compare.
You are so good to have done it for so long Fi, great that the babes have enjoyed it for this time. They will be the healthier for it I am sure.
Love you lots, mom.
Post a Comment