Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Writing, drawing, learning!

Eden has not stopped writing stories for, well, the last few months. She just churns one out after the other, and I find the stapled finished products all over the house. Sometimes I just cannot believe the stories she comes up with and have to show them to Michael, but what amazes me is how many diverse story lines she comes up with. She is working on her longest one at the moment - a mermaid mystery story, which I will ask her to type up once she has finished. Below Niamh is reading the first few chapters to Jude, they love reading her stories.
Ciara is turning into quite a little artist just like her big sister Eden. I told her we are going to be learning about under-the-sea, so she went ahead and drew me some "jumping jellyfish".
She has been practising her number and letter writing quite a bit lately.
And I was amazed when she pushed the book away and starting writing them herself. So I wrote a few down on the paper for her to copy next too.

1 comment:

Norma Farmer said...

Wow Ciara, that is so good, you are a cleaver little girl.

Eden you are going to be a writer of that I am certain. You too are a cleaver girl.

Long to see you all again.
Lots and lots of love from Nana.