Saturday, July 18, 2009

A boat trip with Grandad

The girls have been looking forward to going on this trip with Grandad from the first time he told them about it a week ago. They were up before six so much was their excitement. They caught the train into London Waterloo at 8:30am, then caught the boat back from Westminster. There was a guided tour on the boat trip which lasted three and a half hours, and they were back home by 3pm. The only unfortunate event of the day was that Niamh left her backpack at the very last bus stop. We were hoping that it would be returned to lost property. There were quite a few valuables in, including her camera and walkie talkie. Fortunately I had her camera insured thinking this sort of thing might happen, so we should be able to replace the camera.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Eden and Niamh,

I do hope you enjoyed your trip into London with your grandad, I bet the boat trip was exciting too.

Love you so much,
Nana.