And what did the judges have to say??? (Please excuse all the chattering by toddler sister Ciara)
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Friday Clubs' Got Talent
Eden goes to a Church club every Friday which she enjoys immensely. It is an evangelistic club, and there are many children who attend who are not from Christian homes, but there are also a number of children who attend from our own church. To end the year, before the summer holidays, they held a talent show. It is the first time that Eden has been nervous about performing and I think it was because it was competitive. In fact she got up on the stage so nervous that I thought she would not be able to play the piano, but she played the piece beautifully, I suppose that is where hard practice pays off. She was so thrilled to come second in the competition.
Being anounced second. So many people came up to me to comment on Eden's playing, they thought she played fantastically for an eight year old. Well done Eden!
Eden won a prize of chocolate.
The fun part at the end of the evening was "shaming" one of the leaders who had made the most mistakes in the year, but I think it was just and excuse for the children to have a lot of fun covering him with everything from flour to sugar to jam, tomatoes and evaporated milk.
And what did the judges have to say??? (Please excuse all the chattering by toddler sister Ciara)
And what did the judges have to say??? (Please excuse all the chattering by toddler sister Ciara)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hello Eden,
Well done, to come second with so many people and so much competition, what an achievement.
I am so proud of you, keep up the good work.
Lots and lots of love from nana.
Fantastic Eden, Well Done!
Post a Comment