Saturday, July 18, 2009
Only a child can put it in such a special way!
On the day the girls went to London with Grandad, Jude and I made some blackberry muffins with the blackberries they had picked the previous day with Grandad. It was lovely spending this time alone as the girls normally all want a turn to measure, mix and pour too. Now normally when we do school work together I call Jude over and say we are going to learn about such and such. So it was so lovely to hear him say the words "Mommy am I learning about "You love me"", wow he couldn't have nailed that one any better, he could obviously really feel how much I was enjoying doing this activity with him, it was just the sweetest moment.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hello Jude,
Did you save a muffin for me?
You are such a Sweetie Pie, of course your mommy loves you sooooo
much so do I.
Lots of Love from
Nana.
Ag man that makes me want to cry! So precious.
Post a Comment