Monday, July 13, 2009
Special weekend with Ciara
This weekend Ciara really made us smile, we feel so blessed to have this little one. When I brought her a bottle of milk in the morning, she smiled and said to me "Thank you, much", obviously trying to say "thank you very much", and now she says it each time she gets given something. Another thing she has been doing is, while I am dishing up her food, she gets so excited she keeps on saying "Amen, amen, amen", she is so eager to tuck in. Then she came into the kitchen while I was emptying the dishwasher, and I heard her saying behind me "help, help, help", I thought she needed me to peel a banana or something like that and needed me to help her, but when I turned around she came to the dishwasher and started taking things out, she was saying "help" because this time around she wanted to help me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So very special.... Just makes your heart so glad I am sure. Children are such a blessing.
Little Ciara you are growing into a wonderful little girl. Love you lots and lots.
Post a Comment