Our reading and decoration today was
Passover
and Exodus
The children are really familiar with the symbolism of Christ as the passover lamb, but it was lovely reading and meditating on it again. I must however say that it has been so lovely to be reading all these stories with Jude. I feel like I have not read or done the same amount of crafts with him as I had done with the girls at this age, so I have really treasured this time with him together. The problem is he always wants to carry on and read further than the reading we do each day :D
and Exodus
The children are really familiar with the symbolism of Christ as the passover lamb, but it was lovely reading and meditating on it again. I must however say that it has been so lovely to be reading all these stories with Jude. I feel like I have not read or done the same amount of crafts with him as I had done with the girls at this age, so I have really treasured this time with him together. The problem is he always wants to carry on and read further than the reading we do each day :D
The blood on the doorpost.Our reading from the previous day was:
God's Leadership
And the Angel of the LORD appeared to him in a flame of fire from the midst of a bush. So he looked, and behold, the bush was burning with fire, but the bush was not consumed. Then Moses said, “I will now turn aside and see this great sight, why the bush does not burn.”
Exodus 3v2-3
Exodus 3v2-3
Then Moses said to God, “Indeed, when I come to the children of Israel and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they say to me, ‘What is His name?’ what shall I say to them?”
And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” Exodus 3v14
The Angel of the Lord that appeared to Moses was Jesus, and He confirmed this in the New Testament:
Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.” John 8v58.
This was a lovely craft for Niamh and Jude to try out oil and chalk pastels for the first time.
And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” Exodus 3v14
The Angel of the Lord that appeared to Moses was Jesus, and He confirmed this in the New Testament:
Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.” John 8v58.
This was a lovely craft for Niamh and Jude to try out oil and chalk pastels for the first time.
Eden's Burning Bush.
Niamh's burning bush.
Jude's picture.
I reduced them on the printer on card to hang them up as decorations on the tree! They are so lovely and bright.
No comments:
Post a Comment