Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Fun from the past week!
I have found that the nicest thing about putting a toy away is taking it out again after a few weeks or even months, it has the affect of a new toy all over again. I don't think Ciara even remembers this fairy princess castle tent, but she sure has enjoyed playing with it over the past week as have the others. It has become a secret room for their games, a quiet spot for reading, a place to snuggle, and generally just a hub of imagination.



We are fortunate that our kitties are so affectionate, and wanted to be handled so much. Often cats like to be loners, so it has been lovely to have these kitties enjoying spending time playing and chilling out on everyones laps.
Eden has a thing for dark chocolate, and whenever she has the chance to buy some of her own chocolate she tends to choose dark over milk. She was really pleased with this Lindt reindeer made of dark chocolate, you can bet she savoured every bit of it(but had to share a bit with mum because mum likes dark chocolate too).
This is Ciara's favourite spot to eat lunch, and she seems to eat a much bigger lunch when she is up on the counter with mummy close by. Lots of questions get asked from up here too about what I am making and what all the ingredients are, so a good spot to try new things and learn.
Her hair is getting lovely and long now, I will try and post a pic up of it all tied back because it is now long enough to tie into a pony tail.
Bath crayon fun - bath times are now taking a lot longer with the introduction of these crayons. I even got Eden to practice her 6X tables on the wall, but she quickly got back to drawing after I was happy she knew them :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment