Saturday, August 14, 2010

A day of PB's and a t-shirt award

Today I got my parkrun t-shirt for completing 50 park runs. It is funny to think that 47 of these runs were done over 3 years ago when I had the running bug previously. It has taken me this long to get back into running after stopping when I fell pregnant with Ciara - but I am sure glad I have started again, it is so much fun.
Eden did her 3rd 5km today and managed yet another PB(Personal Best), in fact she took 1:29 off her previous time. She was really tired after this run, but when she found out her time it made it all the more worth it.
Dad enjoyed having a very easy run and just staying with the girls.

Niamh also got a PB this week and has brought her 5km time down to 30:02 already, however she was pretty gutted to hear that if she had run a few seconds faster she would've been under 30mins.

No comments: