Tonight we were taken by surprise after dinner while Ciara was having her yoghurt for pudding. The others had finished their dinner and I said to them that they could have two chocolates from their chocolate coins that they had received for Christmas in their stocking. No sooner had the word "chocolate" come out of my mouth than Ciara refused to have any more of her yoghurt (which she had been eating with great enthusiasm). She starting following the others obviously hoping to get some too, and when she found out she couldn't she started to cry for it. Well needless to say I could not coax her to eat any more yoghurt, and I now know that I have to be careful what is said in front of her, I had no idea she knew what it meant.
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Chocolate and Ciara
Tonight we were taken by surprise after dinner while Ciara was having her yoghurt for pudding. The others had finished their dinner and I said to them that they could have two chocolates from their chocolate coins that they had received for Christmas in their stocking. No sooner had the word "chocolate" come out of my mouth than Ciara refused to have any more of her yoghurt (which she had been eating with great enthusiasm). She starting following the others obviously hoping to get some too, and when she found out she couldn't she started to cry for it. Well needless to say I could not coax her to eat any more yoghurt, and I now know that I have to be careful what is said in front of her, I had no idea she knew what it meant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cleaver little Ciara, are you going to be a chocoholic like your mummy was when she was a girl? Nana loves chocolate as well.
PS You look exactly like your mummy when she was your age.
ooh, girls and their chocolate addictions
Post a Comment