Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ciara at 14 months

See everyone I have discovered ride-ons and I am loving them.

I am now saying so many words, and I am learning new ones every week, when I get my nappy changed I say poo poo or bum bum, when I hear a noise at the front door I say dada or daddy (I looooove daddy coming home, and I start to cry as soon as he walks through the door, he cannot give me a hug quick enough for my liking), my food is yum yum, if I am sad or have an accident, I always say mama, when I am upset I can ask for my blanket and I call it didi. When mommy or daddy put me to bed I say nigh nigh. I am trying to say the names of my sisters and brother - it doesn't quite sound like their names, but they know what I am saying : ). I also sing the beginning of songs that I want mommy to sing.
I am a very cuddly little girl and I love giving loves and hugs to everyone. I love playing with all the toys in the house, I especially like fitting things into other things, like trying to see what fits in this gap or this hole, mom says I must be ready for shape sorters. My hair is growing very fast and keeps getting in my eyes, I have had 2 hair cuts already. My 8th tooth has just come out, and boy did that one hurt me, the others weren't nearly so sore.
My favourite toy is a train that chugs around the house by itself with music, or I can push it along myself if I like.
No, I am still not walking, but I am starting to pull myself up on to my feet - I know I know my sisters and brother walked a lot quicker than me, I'm just taking my time and enjoying myself along the way.
Oh yes, I have discovered chocolate, my senses fill with delight whenever someone pops a piece in my mouth, and I can't stop smiling, but I still love all my fruit, especially naartjies, they are my favourite.
We have a doggy in the house now, and I really love him, I don't know why but when I see him I can't stop my legs from kicking in excitement, I follow him all around the house, and play with his ears and tail, he sometimes growls at me, but that just makes me laugh.
A favourite time of the day is when I am finished my bath, and I have no clothes on, I love rolling around and around and sitting up and falling backwards on top of mommy and daddys fluffy feather duvet, I love the feel of it on my skin, it makes me laugh and laugh. I must make my mommy and daddy and sisters and brother very happy because they are always laughing at me and smiling at me and giving me the biggest hugs and cuddles.

No comments: